Every end-of-year is a great opportunity to look back at all the things we went through during the year and remind ourselves of all the lessons learned, the experiences lived, the challenges endured and the things we can be grateful for.
After assessing my year I found these to be my biggest lessons learned, and, the intentions I'm bringing with me into 2021:
1. My worthiness doesn't come from productivity or achievement. I am worthy because I AM.
2. Forgiveness is a constant practice. The biggest way to keep our inner home pure.
3. It is a birthright to be in my divine feminine energy, and it is so safe and beautiful to surrender to the divine masculine.
4. Prayer is a spiritual mind treatment. Prayer is how I treat my mind to recognize perfection and infinite potential. Prayer heals!
5. My body temple needs REST and PLAY and when I don't nurture it in those ways, it makes sure to let me know.