I am sure you have heard the advice: "Listen and follow your heart"!
Our hearts are wise and always compelled to right action, and our hearts are the way we can listen to what our highest self is calling us to BE.
To follow the calling and wisdom of our hearts is probably the most straightforward best advice but very few people will tell you that when you do, there will be a lot of movement and chaos that this act of "following our heart" brings into our lives.
In my life, following my heart has caused chaos and uncomfortable movement:
- When exiting relationships, friendships, and jobs.
- When swimming in uncertainty because after a leap of faith, sometimes you cannot see further than your next step (or at times, not even the next step).
- When telling my truth knowing that it will upset a loved one.
- When feeling guilty because of saying "no".
- When being vulnerable when all I want is to appear...